SYSTEM GAMING was founded within the CUSTOM GROUP for the specific purpose of providing a focus for all the group’s activities in the Gaming, Lotteries & Betting sector and in order to offer its Customers turnkey solutions comprising Hardware, Software and relative Services.
The CUSTOM GROUP S.p.A. holding company owns 80% of the shares of SYSTEM GAMING while the remaining 20% are held by highly experienced managers from the GLB sector.
This enables the Company to guarantee maximum professionalism and total concentration on the Customer.
SYSTEM GAMING operates with the CUSTOM GROUP in an integrated manner (operating, in practical terms, as the division dedicated to the Gaming sector), employing to the best advantage all the technical, development and operating resources available.
SYSTEM GAMING can therefore benefit from all the references for products in which printers and terminals (both attended and self-service) have a key role both historically and as regards market share.